History

Enfield Furnishers is a family owned business owned by the Clarke family for over 70 years.

In 1933 Evans and Clarke was first established. Enfield Furnishers opened 16 years later in 1949 as a furniture manufacturer on Main North Road, Enfield and shortly after moved into retailing furniture.

The Kadina store was opened in July 1981, in what was originally the old Charles Moore’s Building. The pressed tin roof is still on show today.

We opened our bedding shop (opposite to our main shop) in the late 80’s which was formally M.S McLeods.

In July 2008, Enfield Furnishers further expanded, opening its doors at Port Augusta on National Highway One.

We now service all of the Yorke Peninsula, Mid-North, Port Pirie, Whyalla, Port Augusta and Roxby Downs areas.

We now have around 1,500 square metres of showroom floor space full of quality furniture to choose from.

With over 30 years in Kadina, we have built a strong retail furniture business which is based on a large selection of furniture and bedding at affordable prices and good old-fashioned customer service.